Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bring out the Best

What a lovely past few days it's been here in Connecticut. Spring certainly has arrived and all the trees and plants are blooming beautifully now. (You can really tell because many people are sneezing and wheezing like crazy.) Its only taken Mother Nature a few longs weeks to catch on that Spring should be here.

So with springtime in mind, I made this next card.





I used my bone folder to curl the flower petals. I wanted the petals to curl down to the stem as if it had opened up to soak up every sun-ray that would shine upon it. 

Measurements:
Pear Pizzazz card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
Basic Gray 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”

Very Vanilla 4” x 5 ¼”


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne