Sunday, May 1, 2016

Retirement


Welcome to the “Blogging Friends Blog Hop!”

Who are the “Blogging Friends”? We are a group of Stampin’ Up!  demonstrators located all across the U.S. and Canada who had never met before. Well, actually, we still haven’t met yet (in person)… But, through our common bond of Stampin’ Up! and a shared love of paper crafting we have created a fun new blog hop. Please join us on the 1st of every month to see what wonderful things we have created!

Each month we’ll have a different theme: this month it’s Retiring Stamp Set(s).

Happy May Day everyone! It’s that time of year where Stampin’ Up! releases the retirement list filled with stamp sets, accessories and tools that will no longer be sold. As much as this saddens me because I have come to love lots of products, I am excited to see the new products they are going to release as of June 1, 2016. I plan to dedicate each day’s post in the month of May to showcase retiring stamp set(s) or products. Be sure to return each day for some additional inspiration of those must have products before they leave forever.

Are you ready to see what I created for you today?


I have used a few retiring stamp sets (Pictogram Punches and Petite Pairs) and In Colors (Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon) on today’s card.


Here is a closer view of the moon outlined with the Clear Wink of Stella® glitter brush.


I have some additional inspiration using these retiring stamp sets. Click the link below each picture to be taken to the blog post.


In case you’ve never ‘done’ a blog hop before, it’s really easy! At the bottom of this post, you’ll see another image similar to the one above, and when you click on it, you’ll be taken directly to the next blog in the hop. Keep clicking on that image at the bottome of each blog post, and you’ll hop through all of the participating blogs, back to where you started – and you’ll see all of the amazing projects and maybe will inspired you too! If you’d prefer to hop about at your leisure, you can click on the individual links for each blog. Happy Hopping! We’d love if you would leave us some comments (aka – Blog Love) to let us know what you think. Thanks for stopping by today.


Blog Hop Participant List:
Anne Power
Leanne Johnson <------------- YOU ARE HERE

I cased the layout from a fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Narella Farrugia.

I used the color combination from Fab Friday (#FabFri86).



Measurements:
  • Lost Lagoon card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
  • Soft Sky 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
  • Going Places DSP ½” x 5 1/16”
  • Very Vanilla 3 3/8” x 5 1/8”
  • Crumb Cake 2” x 2”
  • Sweet Li’l Things DSP
  • Very Vanilla 1 7/8” x 1 7/8”
tams# 6929

24 comments:

  1. Oh gosh - love this baby card! I think I'll be missing this DSP so much - it's been so versatile, especially these little stars! Your other samples are a lovely walk down memory lane! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Leanne! Love how you added in the Fab Friday sketch colors to your baby cards! I honestly never make baby cards, I think all my friends are getting past that stage now, but these are so sweet! TFS! xo Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Fab Friday color combo! I'll have to check that out :) And, really beautiful cards this month! Thanks for sharing so many ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any baby card sets, and I could really use some. I love these cards! I really like the Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey color combo...I'm going to really miss those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, Leanne! I just love that Feminine Friday card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet baby cards, and I like the colour combination you used, Leanne. I'm going to miss Lost Lagoon (though Dapper Denim looks pretty good!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card to show off our challenge colors as well as so many retiring products! Very inspiring! The little stars in the background really tie it all together! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leanne, thanks so much for sharing the baby cards. This is the area I need help in. Yours are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous baby cards Leanne! So many great ideas, thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet card!! I love the little stars and the moon, so cute!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such sweet projects - love the Wink of Stella accents on the moon. Thank you so much for playing along with this FabFriday color challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne