Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Righty Tighty

Its Wednesday again friends! SSINK is sharing retiring products today and that’s just perfect! It’s fitting in with what I had planned for the month of May! 

My project for today is a birthday card I made for my uncle. His birthday was yesterday! Happy Birthday Uncle Mike! 


I was inspired to create a card with a car and tools since he is a mechanic. I also found out he had a VW Bug (white) as his first vehicle. So I just had to make it using the Beautiful Ride stamp set. Here is what the inside looked like before I wrote my long winded message of birthday greatness! 


Measurements:
Basic Gray card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
Smoky Slate 5 ½” x 1 ½”
Very Vanilla 5 ¼” x 4”

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne