Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Goodbye 2014 2016 In Colors

Today we officially say goodbye (adios, aloha, adieu, ciao, arrivederci, bon voyage, sayonara, auf Wiedersehen, shalom, totsiens, vale, zaijian – I think I have most of the languages covered) to the 2014 – 2016 In Colors. 

2014 - 2016 In Colors:
  • Blackberry Bliss
  • Hello Honey
  • Lost Lagoon
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Tangelo Twist
I thought it would be a nice farewell if I attempted a card that showed all the colors together.



I will miss most of these colors but I’m also excited to welcome the 2016 – 2018 In Colors. Have you seen my other posts from SSINK? We were showcasing each of the new colors (each day) in our five day countdown until the 2016 - 2017 Annual Catalog goes live on June 1, 2016.

2016 – 2018 In Colors:
  • Dapper Denim
  • Emerald Envy
  • Flirty Flamingo
  • Peakaboo Peach
  • Sweet Sugarplum
Measurements:
  • Very Vanilla card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
  • Lost Lagoon ¼” x 5 ½”



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne