Thursday, May 5, 2016

New Two

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Will you be having a fiesta with margaritas and tacos while wearing sombreros? I might and then will immediately will need a siesta. I've been tired all week and believe it is weather related. It’s been quite rainy and cold here this week. 

SSINK is all about celebrations today. It's coming up on wedding season so I thought I would get a jump start on having some cards on hand. Of course this is continuing with using retired products that you only have a few more weeks to get. 


Here is a closer snapshot of the watercolor flowers. I used thick whisper white card stock and the Archival Basic Gray for the base of the flowers. Do you see the slight shimmer? Yep I used the Clear Wink of Stella® glitter brush. 


Measurements:
Crumb Cake card base 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper 2 ¼” x 5 ½”

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne