Monday, May 2, 2016

Many Thanks


Happy Monday stampers! I’m just returning back from a much needed craft retreat weekend with my local crafty friends and cannot wait until November. The retreat is at a hotel conference room and we each receive a 5 foot table workspace. The retreat is Thursday 3pm – Sunday 3pm. Most of us arrived at the very beginning and stayed to the very end. You can work on whatever you need and at your own pace. Of course I was making cards. You will be seeing over the next coming weeks. Lots of fun crafting, socializing, snacking and not much sleeping. Well at least for me. (wink wink) I remember my roommate coming downstairs from her evening slumber to “mom” me to go to bed! It was about 6:30am. So I listened. My eyes were getting heavy by that time.

So without further ado here is one of the cards that I made and didn't bring it home. I have cased the layout from my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator friend Libby Fens


This card was created for Mike. Mike is the husband, father and uncle to the ladies that organize this wonderful getaway. I had made this card a passed it around the entire room for the other crafters to say thank you. Mike assisted with the unloading of craft supplies from the car to the assigned spot and back to the car. We appreciate Mike being the muscle to help us not waste the time it takes to walk long haul from the car to the table spot (some of the totes/boxes I packed were a biti heavy - can we say punches).

Here is Mike opening the card and reading 
all the many thankful messages on the inside. 

Measurements:
  • Whisper White card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
  • Schoolhouse DSP
    • Tangerine Tango Pattern: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
    • Daffodil Delight Polka Dots: 1 ½” x 4 1/8”


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne