Sunday, May 22, 2016

Someone Cute

I was asked to create a Baby Shower Invitation with these specifics:
  • Colors- Orange, Mint, and Yellow
  • Nursery Theme - Animals
  • Parents are not finding out the sex of the baby

I immediately hopped on Pinterest to see some samples. I was looking for wording, layouts and other type of items that would be appropriate for a Baby Shower invitation.

Ready to see what I created?

I used My Digital Studio program. This is a Stampin’ Up! computer program that is no longer available for purchase. (insert sad crying emoticon). However, I still use this to create documents or to design invitations, memory keeping or card layouts. 


Front of the Baby Shower Invitation

Back of the Baby Shower Invitation

I created a card to go along with the theme. What do you think?

Here is the inside of the card.


Measurements:
  • So Saffron card base 6¼” x 7” scored at 3½”
  • Mint Macaron 6 1/8” x 3 3/8”
  • Pretty Petals DSP 6” x 3¼”
  • Very Vanilla 2½” x 5¼”

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne