Friday, August 14, 2015

Crazy About You

SSINK is putting the attention all on the Crazy About You stamp set today!

You can find this stamp set on page 106 of the Annual Catalog.

How would you like to save 15%?

I mean who wouldn't, right?

If you purchase the bundle which includes the Crazy About You Stamp Set and the Hello You Thinlets you can save 15% on your choice of wood mount, clear mount or photopolymer.

Oh and how cool is this, the stamp set coordinates with the Flower Medallion and 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punches too!




The color combination I choose for my card was: 

Hello Honey
Melon Mambo
Mossy Meadow
Whisper White

There are so many options to create whatever sentiment you need. 

I chose to make a thanks for being you card. 

The "for being you" is heat embossed on vellum with the Hello Honey ink and clear embossing powder. I chose to use vellum to allow my pieces of DSP to still show through instead of just corners peeking around a piece of card stock. 



I wanted to try the sketch from INKspired Sketch (#INK022)


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I have INKspired you to either purchase or use the Crazy About You stamp set.

As always, I love to read your kind words on my creations and feel free to leave some for my team members too! We love to get blog love! ;)

Let's go check out what the other ladies made with this awesome stamp set and if they included using the coordinating thinlets too!

Click here to go back to SSINK blog.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne