Monday, August 3, 2015

Elegant Calypso Crush

WOOHOO!!!!

Today is my fifth anniversary of being a Stampin' Up! Independant Demonstrator!


SSINK is bringing you a color challenge today. 

I sure hope to see you participate and link your creation to our blog post. 

I was originally think of making something for Halloween with these colors but the coral was too pink to be replacement for orange. 



So I had the color combination and needed a sketch. Guess where I found it? 

You're right if you said Freshly Made Sketches (#FMS197)
Be sure to leave some blog love for the other design team members and think about adding your creation using these colors! 

Product List

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I just love that little piece of lace!! Congrats on your 5 years! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Great use of both the sketch and colors - so pretty and the bow is the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne