Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Merry Christmas Santa

I was flipping through my holiday catalog and was starring at the Boo to You Framelits. 

I was trying to figure out what else I could use the framelits for and the light bulb went off!

The skull looked like Santa's toy sack.

I just needed to try it to see if it would work. 

I am happy to inform you that my vision worked! 

But first Santa wants his picture taken before he puts the toys under the tree for the good little boys and girls. 


I tied a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine to the sack (to keep it closed while traveling to house to house) but some of the toys are still trying to bust out to get under the tree to meet their new owners.


I used the sketch from The Paper Players (#PP259).


I flipped the sketch upside down.


What do you think, should I try to make something else that isn't intended the way its supposed to be made?

Isn't that called being creative?

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love this Leanne! What a great way to use those fabulous products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? I love the vintage Santa with his fun sack of presents! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne