Friday, August 28, 2015

Tasty Dishes


SSINK is counting down the days until the 2015 - 2016 Holiday Catalog goes live.

I cannot wait until you can have as much fun as I am with all the new products.

So when you stare at something long enough it starts to either change shape or shows you it's true calling.

The witches hat from the Boo to You framelits was calling to me to make it as a cornucopia and just had to try it.

Guess what?

It worked after I added the Zig Zag embossing folder to it.

I debated on creating the vegetables and fruit as punch art and then I remembered the Farmer's Market DSP! The work is already done for me but I just needed my paper snips to cut out the images I want to use.

Can you see all of the following?

Artichoke
Carrot
Eggplant
Grapes
Lettuce
Onion
Pear
Peas
Strawberries
Tomato

Are you getting hungry yet?

I know I am!

 Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorites during the holiday season.

Turkey, stuffing, mashes potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, carrots, green beans, etc.

Oh I can just taste it all and cannot wait until November.

 I might just have to make a trial dinner before then just to perfect it.


Here is a closer view of the cornucopia filled with fruit and vegetables. 


I used the sketch from Mojo Monday (#Mojo412)



Click the banner to view the other design team creations for more ideas to use for the fall/autumn season that will be quickly approaching. 


Thank you for stopping by today!

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful cornucopia. So clever to use the hat shape for it. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne