Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sparkle and Shine Anniversary

SSINK is all about sparkle and shine today!

When I first thought about my project, I thought about heat embossing. As I pull out the Timeless Elegance DSP, heat embossing went right out the window.

I didn't want to take away from this beautiful paper. So instead I chose to show two different patterns from the package.

My sparkle piece comes from the Silver Glimmer paper. Just a small piece is enough sparkle to not take over the whole card.

For the shine part, I again didn't want to outdo the design of the card and hide the paper so I went with Silver Metallic Thread behind the pansy layer in the flower, Silver Thick Baker's Twine through the Very Vintage designer button and last but not least Silver Sequin Trim dangling down from the flower.


Here is a different view to show that my Happy Anniversary banner has a bit dimension to it. I took my bone folder and curled it slightly both downward and upward in different areas of the banner. I also used the bone folder to lift the petals of my flowers off the card. I didn't want flat flowers. 


I hope you enjoyed my sparkle and shine card today.  Now I ask that you click here to the other projects made by the other design team members. Be sure to leave some blog love (comments) to tell us what you like about our creations. 

We love to INKspire, create and share with you!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne