Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Angel of Peace



Over at SSINK we can share anything we would like. I chose to give you another sneak peek of a new bundle. I foresee making many cute things with this Stamp set/Thinlet bundle.

I’ve had this idea in my head for over a month now and needed to immediately make it once I had all the supplies. So are you ready to see what I’ve been thinking of? 

But first I'd like to share something I found on Pinterest and thought it was appropriate to include with my project. 


Angel of Peace

This precious angel reminds me that peace is 
important for my health and well being. 
When I am at Peace… 
I feel safe, relaxed and free to be me! 
Peaceful thinking creates a peaceful mind… 
and a mind at peace makes me happy 
and everyone around me feel loved and happy too.

If we all think and create love and peace… 
then we will all live in love and peace… 
its that simple! 
Each of us has the power to change all 
negatives into positives, and our
angels are here to help and guide us to do this with 
love and peace from our hearts. 

Yes I made an angel with the Playful Pals bundle!


As soon as I saw the Playful Pals stamp set, I looked at each stamp and immediately saw angel wings (instead of the intended elephant ears). So of course once the wings were stamped,  I had to make them sparkle with the Wink of Stella®.  See that shimmer?



The angel looked weird without arms. I used what look like ears on each side of the body of the angel. The arms needed to hold something and immediately thought of the word peace. I cut peace out of the Gold Glimmer paper because this is my angel of peace and it coordinated with the halo. I gently placed “peace” and used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to hold the two together. Here is a picture to see that it's attached in between the "p" and "e" and again at "c".  




I used the theme from Global Design Project (#GDP016).




Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to return tomorrow for more crafty goodness!

2016 Occasions Catalog
avaialble for purchase as of January 5, 2016

Playful Pals Stamp Set (You can bundle this with the Pyramid Pals Thinlets Dies)
Pyramid Pals Thinlets Dies
Wink of Stella®


Product List






5 comments:

  1. So sweet and creative! What a great use of this new product to make a project for this season. Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project CASE the Designer Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your 3D take on this challenge with the angel holding the sentiment. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne, how fun is this little angel. I wish I had seen it sooner so that I could have CASEd it in time for Christmas. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Global Design Project and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project Leanne! I'm so glad you made this because angel wings are exactly what I saw in the 'elephant ears' as well. As I decided not to get this bundle initially, I'm so glad to see it come to life! Thanks so much for sharing and joining the Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where has that Wink Of Stella been all of my life?! I have been loving it too!!! Thank-you for playing along with the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne