Monday, December 21, 2015

Magic Season

How many holiday gatherings do you go to this time of year? 3, 5, 10? It seems that every year we are invited to one or two more than the year before.  I can’t complain about how many family parties I go to because I have a very large family (father’s side, mother’s side, in-laws). Do not forget to include the chosen family: friends, golf family, stamping families, co-workers, etc. If you think about it, we are celebrating all year long.

My father’s side of the family partied yesterday and it was in a different location this year. We are used to going to one of my Aunt’s house but this year one of my Uncle’s decided to invite all of us down to his newly purchased (within the last 3 months) house. This was great because not all of us had been down to see it. It's a great big house and fit all of us comfortably. 

I decided to make a house warming wine tag. I ended up getting a bottle of Prosecco (their favorite) to add the tag to. For purpose of showing the wine tag to you, I borrowed a bottle from our little stash at home. I thought it was an appropriate bottle since 1. It was Chocolate flavored 2. The gold foil 3. It was a Red wine. 

The wine tag reads: May the magic of the season fill your heart and home.

The tag measures 2" x 8 ½” (Chocolate Chip). Each layer is one eighth smaller all around. 



Here is the tag on the wine bottle. You may need to measure the circumference of the bottle neck to make sure the tag and be put on over the top. I used a 1 ¼” Circle punch for the opening on this tag. 


A better view of the entire tag. You can really see the dimension of the “Season”. “And” as well as the “Home” words that I had stamped in different colors and added dimensionals for added definition. Do you notice the red glimmer heart? I added it over the word heart because I thought it would tie it together with the Happy Heart embossing folder I had used in the background. 



I used my Stampin’ Write Markers to color the home, the smoke coming out of the chimney and the trees. It’s what I added to the roof, ground and on the tree branches that really tied it all together to be a winter scene. Surprisingly I used my Clear Wink of Stella® Glitter Brush. This is an amazing embellishment and I really think you will like it too! This should be on the must have list to purchase on January 5, 2016. 


Thank you for stopping by again today. Hope you return tomorrow for another inspiring craft project. 

2016 Occasions Catalog
available for purchase as of January 5, 2016

Wink of Stella®

I played along with TGIF Challenges (#TGIFC34).



Product List


2 comments:

  1. What beautiful tag! May the sentiment echo your own celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gift tags are one of my favorite things to create. I love all of the little details you put into this tag. Thank-you for playing with the TGIF Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne