Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Merry Christmas


I would like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Hope Santa was great to everyone. I was wishing for a white Chrismtas but that wasn't happening. It has been unusally warm in the Northeast this December. I don't think any of us are complaining but it really doesn't feel like Christmas when you see dandelions popping up from the green grass.

Today I’m showing you a quick Christmas tag, I used items that matched all the colors in the wrapping paper. The colors are close to Pool Party, Early Espresso and Real Red. 


I took a piece of Pool Party card stock about 5 ¾” x 2” and the ornate tag topper punch to begin making the tags. Next I inked up the bell stamp in Pool Party and then ink the To and From images in Island Indigo. I cut about 5” of the Early Espresso cotton ribbon and thread it through the hole and the Red pompom ribbon and stapled it to the top. That’s it! I know it seems like a lot of words but it literally didn’t take longer than five minutes. Take your Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker and write your receipent's name and attach to gift and you're done! 



Here is another tag and a few other handmade mini treat bags. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne