Friday, December 18, 2015

Happy Holidays


Happy Friday! We have one week until Christmas is here! Are you ready? Is the shopping and wrapping done? Have you signed and mailed all your cards? Well in this household we are not prepared as we want to be. The hubby had asked a few days ago to make him some Christmas cards that he can mail to his clients. Thanks love, I could have made them back in October not a week before Christmas. Ha. I asked him what he wanted it to look like and he came up with this design and stated absolutely no glitter! I liked it so much and asked if it was ok for me to blog about it and of course he said yes. 

I had to be careful placing the stamped piece behind the window thinlet. If I had the deer stamped more to the left it would have looked like we were hunting him (the window acting like a scope). Of course when I pointed that out to my hubby he said that would be ok. Of course because he hunts but it was NOT okay for a Christmas card he was mailing to his clients. See what I mean




Here is a closer view of the Vellum snowflakes heat embossing in White. The rhinestones in the middle of each snowflake complete it without it making it too girly. 



I heat embossed sentiment also in the White at the bottom right hand corner. 





Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to come back tomorrow for some more craftiness! 


Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne