Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Birthday Girl

Welcome to the middle of the week stampers. It’s getting closer and closer to being able to show you the 2016 Occasions and 2016 Sale-A-Brations Catalogs. If you still need one in your hands, send me an email so I can get them to you.


I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this one from a recent Stampin’ Up! email exclusive to demonstrators called Succeed Weekly. Ask me more if you are interested to join my team.  


Thank you again for stopping by today. If you have an opportunity tomorrow before you party away 2015, return back here to see what I have created to share with you. 

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne