Friday, December 11, 2015

Knows No Distance


Sneak Peek Alert

To my surprise Mr. UPS man delivered my preorder of the 2016 Occasions and 2016 Sale-A-Bration Catalogs an entire day earlier than I anticipated. Know what that means? That I got to play with the new products sooner! This makes me very happy! And it should make you happy too! Ready to see sample because I have one for you, like right now!


Can you see the glitter shimmer on the “Love” and the line between “knows no” and “distance”? It’s there and this is all done with the new Clear Wink of Stella® Glitter Brush. Yup I see myself using this a great deal on future projects just because it's fun!  You'll want the clear and gold one too. 



I used the layout from Freshly Made Sketches (#FMS216) but rotated it to it's side.


Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to return tomorrow for some more new products I want to share with you. You’ll want to get your wishlist and pen ready! 

2016 Occasions Catalog New Items 
available to purchase as of January 5, 2016

From the Going Places Product Suite

Clear Wink of Stella® Glitter Brush
Going Global Stamp Set
Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack
World Traveler Embossing Folder


Product List

4 comments:

  1. I love this! What great texture it has and the shimmer is fabulous. Wink of Stella is awesome, I predict you'll be using that a lot! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! You weren't kidding I might have to order some more Wink of Stella. Nope not using as makeup either. LOL

      Delete
  2. This is such a wonderful card with fabulous colours and a great sneak peak of new products. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne