Friday, September 25, 2015

Adorable

It's always a wonderful feeling to have the UPS deliver some more new goodies to play with.
  I was definitely a HAPPY gal today! :)

It just so happen to work just perfectly for a few challenges I incorporated into this card.

You will see below!

New items to me:

Made With Love stamp set
Greetings Thinlets
Snow Friends Framelits

The animals in this stamp set are so very cute I wish there were more than just three.

I used my blender pen to color in the deer using Soft Suede.

The hello sentiment has three pieces glued together for some added dimension.

See that "adorable" sentiment.

Yes, that is NOT the word window.

It's a bit skinnier.

Curious how I made it?

Get your 2015 - 2016 Holiday Catalog, flip to page 33 and look at the Snow Friends Framelits.

Ok you there?

Good!

Do you see the candy cane all the way to the right hand side?

Well I measured the stamp before inking it to make sure it wasn't going to get cut off if I used it.

It fit just right! (I know like Goldylocks)

I ran it through the Big Shot twice to get the rounded edge on both ends.


Here is a closer view of the little deer with a rhinestone in the middle of the bow. 


I used the color combination from Fab Friday (#FabFri73)


I used the theme from Global Design Project (#GDP003)


I played along with Paper Craft Crew Challenge (#PCCC163)


Thank you for stopping by today. 

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have to share with you.


Product List

6 comments:

  1. I love the leafy banner against the birch tree base and the handy hint about using the candy cane die - very clever. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Leanne - that little deer is so adorable - the rhinestone is a great addition. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, thanks for the tip on our new "mini word Window" lol... I love your card - those new thinlets are just awesome. Cute fawn, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiment matches the little dear - adorable! Great card, and thanks for sharing the tip on using the candy cane die; I'm going to have to remember that :) Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, how sweet is that little deer? Just too cute! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leanne, Such an adorable card! I love the colors with the little deer and the detail of the added ribbon and thread in the corner. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne