Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Grateful Kissing

It's technique Tuesday over at SSINK today!

We are kissing, not with our lips but with our rubber stamps. :)

Click on the video below to see what I mean. 


There are endless possibilities with all the stamp sets we have in the 2015 - 2016 Annual and Holiday Catalogs. 


Here is a closer view of the kissed portion of my card. 

I stamped off with the Delightful Dijon (it was too dark in my opinion) and then kissed the swirl image with the solid shaped design.


Can you see the dimension of the flower? 

I took my bone folder to all the petals and curled them up or down depending on which flower you are looking at. 


I used the layout from CAS(E) this sketch! (#CTS139). 


I used the color combination from Pals Paper Arts (#PPA266).



Let's see what the other design team members made for us today. 

Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to come back for tomorrow's post. 

I know you'll love it as much as I do.


Product List

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colours you combined! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne