Friday, September 4, 2015

Sending Flurry Wishes

SSINK is putting all attention on the Spider Web doilies.

I'm choosing to be different.

I like to use the word unique.

 But what's new, I know it's my normal but seriously I like the spider doilies to be used as snowflakes as I like those over spider webs.

 I don't know about you but I turn into a weird looking fighting air ninja whenever I find a spider web. And most times I'm walking thorough one.

Yuck... I just got the hee-bee-gee-bees thinking about it!
(not sure if that's how you spell it but it's how I'm going to spell it)

Ok so do you want the details about my card?

I have used half of a spider web doily (it has undergone surgery to remove webbing) and adhered it to the card with the fine tip glue pen.


I have heat embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder onto the Basic Gray deco label. 


There are rhinestones in various places over the card. But there is a special snowflake embellishment that is centered on a snowflake next to the Wisteria Wonder seam binding bow. 


Now let's go see what the other designers made with the spider web doilies. 

Do you think they kept it as a spider web or made it into something else?

Thank you for stopping by today. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne