Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Silent Night

SSINK is going to show you different ways to make the same card.

I went with a Holiday theme since the holiday catalog has been available for you to purchase from for the last 15 days.

My goal is to help you add a few additional products to your wishlist. ;)

I know, your welcome! :)

Are you ready to see my three cards?

From left to right they are in order from quick and simple, intermediate and expert versions.


You will notice that all the cards use the same three color card stocks (Pool Party, Basic Black and Very Vanilla) and three color inks (Pool Party, Garden Green and Tuxedo Memento Black). 

As we move along to each of the other cards you will notice additional products were used such as punches, ribbons, embellishments and techniques. 

Would you like to see the cards individually?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Quick and Simple Version



Product List
Intermediate Version



Product List
Expert Version

I have heat embossed not only the trees but also the spider web doily (black side is down). I used the White and Iridescent Ice embossing powder on top of the "snowflake" doily. It's tough to see it in the photo here but let me tell you it looks great in person.


Product List
Let's go visit the other design team members and what they created. I cannot wait to see what I'll be casing for upcoming classes.

Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to come back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne