Friday, September 18, 2015

Boo

SSINK is using the weekly deals on our projects for today!

The following is this week's deals.

Make sure you place your order before Monday, September 21, 2015 11:59pm (EST) or while supplies last to get the sale price.


I've decided to use two deals on my card.

The Gold Basic Metal buttons and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets.

Have you met Jack?

Well Jack here is my smiling pumpkin friend and he is ready for Halloween with his leaf stem hat.


Interesting color combination for a Halloween card but I wanted to try something different. 

The pumpkin face is stamped with Lost Lagoon ink on the Tangelo Twist card stock. I like how the chevron embossed in the background adds some dimension to the pumpkin. 

The gold button is acting as a great background for the acorn to be displayed. 

I used a strip of the Gold Glimmer paper and used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets to add the circle design to allow the Lost Lagoon card stock to show through.

Here is a closer view with all the elements on the card.


I used the color combination from The Paper Players (#PP262).



I used the layout from Global Design Project (#GDP002).

Let's go check out the other design team members projects. I cannot wait to see how they used the weekly deals. 

Thank you for stopping by today!


Product List

3 comments:

  1. Awww, your sweet little jack-o-lantern is so cute! Love it with the color combination and the little acorn is the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Love your smiling pumpkin, perfect sentiment too Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a jolly pumpkin! I love the acorn embellishment too. Thanks for joining my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne