Friday, September 11, 2015

For You

SSINK is creating projects that are gender neutral.

Where the project could be used for male or female.

This is a great card to send to anyone telling them how grateful you are to have them in your life.


I stamped off on the Delightful Dijon leaf and cut out with my paper snips. 
I also stamped off the Lost Lagoon smudge background and then stamped again to the lower right. For the sentiment and and set of three bundles leaves in Tip Top Taupe, those are stamped in full color.

Look closely to the polka dotted banner. 

Are you squinting?

You could click on the picture to enlarge it. :P

I have a hint of the Tip Top Taupe lace trim peeking through on the bottom. I like how the scallop side just adds texture.

I'm grateful for you stopping by to look at my creation.

Hope you'll be back tomorrow to see what more I have to share with you.


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog today and I just wanted to let you know that I love your cards! I signed up for your newsletter too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving your non-traditional color choices for this card. Even better I own the stamp set! Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne