Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Mystery Item Exchange

We are at it again. SSINK design team members sent three products to be used on a project.

We all were given another team members name to send three random Stampin' Up! products that must be used on a project.

Pam Wu sent the following items my way:

Watermelon Wonder 1" Lace Trim
Silver Basic Metal Button
Cherry on Top DSP banners


Pam, you had me puzzled for a while.

I really didn't know what I was going to do with these products. 

Are you ready to see what I created? 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tada! 


Here is a closer view to show you that I did have a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine that banners were "hanging" from. 


Let's go check out the other creations made with mystery items from the other design team members. Be sure to leave some love and let us know if you like to see more of these type of posts from our team. This is the second successful mystery exchange post. 

Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to visit tomorrow for another crafty creation. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne