Thursday, September 24, 2015

Truly Thankful

SSINK is featuring something made using Paper Pumpkin.

Wickedly Sweet Treat is the stamp set that came in the September's Paper Pumpkin kit.

This will be so fun to give to all the little trick or treaters coming to my house this year.


I decided to use the stamp set to create an autumn/fall thankful card. 

There is SO much to be thankful for and it's nice to remind a few people along the way, am I right?


Here is a closer view of the sentiment, my fussy cut pumpkin and you will also notice to the leaf is two different colors. 

I colored the leaf in one ink color and then took the edge of the other color stamp pad to make it look like the leaves are changing colors. 

It's that time of year and I'm tried to make it realistic.


I used the layout from Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch (#PCCCS162)


I used the theme from The Paper Players (#PP263)


Let's go see what the other designers created for you today!

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Fall/Autumn Solstice!

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Leanne, this is so pretty! I love the beautiful symbols of Fall. The burlap is the perfect to create a comfy feeling! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne